*Olaplex is ineligible for discount codes whilst on promotion.
The Olaplex Broad Spectrum Chelating Treatment is a professional-strength, high-potency chelator that deeply cleans hair down to the cortex. With Patented Olaplex Bond Building Technology, it supports strong bonds during the chelation process.
The unique blend removes a wide range of heavy metals, minerals, pollution, chlorine, medications and product build-up without stripping hair of its moisture and essential proteins.
The powerful broad-spectrum chelating blend achieves the deepest clarification to create a clean canvas for optimal results from other chemical services that can be compromised by build-up such as keratin treatments, colour and perms.
It’s an essential corrective step for clients with build-up from hard water, well water, medications or discoloration from iron and copper deposits.
- No mixing means no wasted prep time or wasted product and ensures consistent, reliable results from every application.
- 12-15 easy applications per bottle.
- Pre cleanse hair with Olaplex 4C Bond Maintenance Clarifying Shampoo and rinse thoroughly.
- Apply to hair in sections, saturating evenly. Leave on hair for 15-30 minutes. For more intense results Add heat or extend time of application.
- Rinse thoroughly then shampoo with Olaplex No.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo for best results.
Olaplex benefits go beyond healthy hair! Olaplex is formulated to protect hair from chemical damage. Olaplex not only protects the hair from the process to get a desired color, but it also prevents further damage, makes the hair strong, healthier, shinier, and also helps mend previous damage!
Water/Aqua/Eau, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydroxypropyl Bis-Hydroxyethyldimonium Chloride, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Polyquaternium-22, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Tetrasodium Glutomate, Diacetate, Sodium Gluconate, Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate, Tocopherol, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide.